Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Happy Birthday, Krish" - with love from PMO

Felt really sweet this morning. Here is why. The best birthday gift from the Government of India. Finally they chose to free sugar industry from its clutches of control. Hope it comes through.
.
The liberalisation will mean mills will be able to sell sugar freely in the market. With no cane area reservation, no price controls, no levy obligations, mills will benefit from a direct link between the prices of cane and sugar. The matter is now under the consideration of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
.
I see sugar stocks gathering momentum. Precisely the moment I've been waiting for ! If you'd listened to my earlier missives, you too should rejoice :) If not, go buy sugar stocks now. My fave is KCP Sugar Industries. Super stock.

Here are my earlier takes. Have loads of fun - if you are well stocked up on sugar stocks as I am :)
.

No comments: